Thursday, July 9, 2009

uneventful summer

Once again I lost track of my blog, I guess is a little discouraging not having anything unique to write about, I don't think many would be intrigued to read about me doing laundry, washing dished, watching the First 48 and sleeping, seems that has been the theme of this summer so far.
I am looking for a job that will turn into a career, I had an interview yesterday that went great... so now we wait..

Another recent change is that I join a gym and got a personal trainer who is from somewhere near Russia. I am very excited to jump into this commitment and making some positive changes in my life. I also went back to playing tennis, not as I was in Queretaro but at least is once a week and my friend Morgan is going with me also.

Jeremy is getting ready to go back to school this fall to complete his engineering degree, like we had planned since I went back to school. Deal was I finish school and he could go back to get the education he wants.

I am looking forward to graduation in December, but more so to see my nona and for her to stay here for a while. I miss home like crazy and wish I was there now!

So that is all for now, like a I said nothing really exciting going on but is my life..

0 comments: