Thursday, January 22, 2009

A new challange


Tomorrow I start my internship with the San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau working with the Mexico-South America Public Relation Dept. I have been waiting for this opportunity to come along since I decided what I wanted to major in, and tomorrow is the day!
I am excited because the office is downtown and I feel like I am working with the big shots, and in a silly way I pretend I am in N.Y.

I am a little worry about the whole wardrobe since it has to be professional and I don't have a lot since I have been living in jeans and t-shirts for 3 years! I would love to go shopping but there is thing call money, and I don't seem to have any..


On other news, my mom left for South Korea today and when I took her to the airport I had this urge to hop on a plane to any where..


0 comments: